- On sale!
EV - Electric vehicles
Modules and devices that should be applicable to electric cars, vans, trucks, bikes, ...
EV chargers, Type-2 cables, EV charging cable, EVSE modules, contactors, Type-B RCD RCCB, home automation systems integrating electric car charging, ...
If you know about electrical systems and home automation system, you can build a wallbox by yourself using:
- DomBusEVSE module, that can be managed by Domoticz and other home automation systems (ModBus)
- single or 3 phase contactor (to enable/disable mains supply)
- single or 3 phase type-B RCCB (differential protection)
- EV cable with Type-2 or Type-1 plug on one side
- 12V power supply unit, if not already available, to supply the DomBusEVSE module
- RS485/USB adapter, (optional, to connect a domotic system)
- Power/energy meter connected to the electricity grid (to measure current consumption from /production to the grid: optional, only if it's not already available in your house
- Optional power/energy meter to compute the power, energy and PF to the electric vehicle (not strictly needed)
- Optional domotic controller, if not already available: it permits to monitor and control EV charging process by smartphone and PC.